Leila, Anjali and I spent the past two months working on collecting the images and the words of our 'nineteen days' project from last year. The result? A lovely book - filled with over eighty full-color pictures, from a cup of tea in America to a blazing sunset over an African capital... it is a truly precious thing to us and I hope it will be to you too!
We're have three copies of the book to giveaway - as a special thank you to friends that purchase the book and help spread the word about it. Here is what you need to do to be eligible for the giveaway:
(1) Do one of the following: join our facebook group, follow us on twitter at @nineteendays, post the cover of “nineteen days” to your flickr account and link to the “nineteen days” shopping site, or blog about this giveaway.
(2) Buy at least one copy of “nineteen days“: the more copies you buy, the more times you are entered to win one of the three giveaway copies.
(3) Let us know that you’re in to win by contacting us. You can do one or more of the following:
- tweet this message: “Hey, @nineteendays, count me in for your book giveaway!”
- leave a comment on this blog
- contact us on flickr, letting us know you’ve posted the cover (Amy, Anjali, or Leila).
- post something relevant on your facebook status (and then let us know on our facebook group’s wall).
(4) Winner(s) of the three giveaway copies of “nineteen days” will be chosen by random selection.
(5) On Tuesday, 9 March 2010, at 5pm MST we will announce the winner(s) of the three giveaway copies of “nineteen days“!